2. Nahj al-Balagha
3. Abrahamian, Yervand, (2017), coup d'état on 28 August, CIA organization and the roots of Iran-US relations in the modern era, translated by Mohammad Ebrahim Fattahi, Tehran, Ni publication.
4. Ibn Babouyeh (Sheikh Sadouq), Ali Ibn Muhammad, (Bita), Al-Mo'az al-Salmiyyah, Tehran: Mortazavi.
5. Ibn-Saad-Baghdadi, Muhammad, (1374), Tabaqat-ul-Kabari, translated by Mahmood Mahdavi Damghani, Tehran, Farhang and Andishe.
6. Ibn-Maskoyeh Razi, Ahmad bin Muhammad, (1381), Tahib-ul-Akhlaq and Tathir-ul-Iraq, translated by Ali Asghar Halabi, Tehran, Asatir.
7. Ashtiani, Mohammad-Reza with the collaboration of a group of scholars and scholars, (2008), Ethics in the Qur'an, Tehran, Ali Bin Abitalib Publications.
8. Barqi, Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Khalid, (1371 AH), Mahasan, vol. 1, Qom, Dar al-Kutb al-Salamiyyah.
9. Collection of Authors, (1373), Shia Encyclopaedia, Volume 6, Tehran, Shahid Saeed Mohebi Publications.
10. Hosni, Abu al-Makaram Mahmud bin Mohammad, (1981), Minukt al-Tawil and Haqiq al-Tanzil, Tehran, written heritage.
11. Hosseini Tehrani, Seyyed Mohammad Hossein, (1379), Noor Malkot Koran, Mashhad, Allameh Tabatabai.
12. Khamenei, Seyed Ali, (20/3/1375), speech to the commanders of the 27th division of Hazrat Rasool (PBUH).
13. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (28/2/1388), speech in a meeting with the people of Bijar.
14. Khamenei, Seyed Ali, (5/9/1382), speech in Eid al-Fitr prayer sermons.
15. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (18/1/2015), speech at a group meeting of the country's officials.
16. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (12/8/1399), speech on the occasion of the birthday of the great Prophet (pbuh) and Imam Sadiq (pbuh),
17. Khamenei, Seyed Ali, (12/2/1387), speech at the joint military ceremony of the armed forces of Fars province in Shiraz.
18. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (6/5/1400), speech in the meeting with the twelfth government.
19. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (1/25/1400), speech at the gathering of Anas with the Holy Quran.
20. Khamenei, Seyyed Ali, (6/6/1400), speech at the first meeting of the 13th government delegation.
21. Khwaja Nasiruddin Tousi, Mohammad bin Mohammad, (1374), Akhlaq Naseri, edited by Mojtabi Minavi and Alireza Heydari, Tehran, Khwarazmi.
22. Ragheb Esfahani, Hossein bin Mohammad, (1362), Al-Mufardat Fi Gharib al-Qur'an, Tehran, Mortazavi bookstore.
23. Ramezani, Abbas, (Bita), Seyyed Hasan Modares, Tehran, Trick.
24. Rouhani, Hassan, (10/5/1400), meeting with senior managers of Tadbir and Omid government, summit hall,
25. Foroughi, Mohammad Ali, (Bita), Golestan Saadi, Tehran, Iran Books Publications.
26. Al-Faiz Al-Kashani, Mulla Mohammad Mohsen, (1406 AH), Al-Wafi, Isfahan: Bina.
27. Imam Khomeini (RA), Ruhollah, (Bita), Sahifa Noor, Volume 3, 21, Tehran, Center for editing and publishing the works of Imam Khomeini (RA).
28. Imam Khomeini (RA), Ruhollah, (1323), Kashf-ul-Asrar, Tehran, Bina.
29. Imam Khomeini (r.a.), Ruhollah, (Beita), Imam's book, vol.6, 13, 21.
30. Tabarsi, Ali bin Hasan bin Fazl, (1379), Mishkah al-Anwar fi Ghar al-Akhbar, translated by Abdullah Mohammadi; Qom, Dar al-Saqlain.
31. Tabarsi, Ali bin Hasan bin Fazl, (1370), Makarem al-Akhlaq, 4th edition, Qom, Al-Sharif al-Razi.
32. Ameri Neishabouri, Abul Hasan, (2018), Al-Saada and As-Saad in Al-Sirah Al-Insaniyah, Qom, Ayat Ashraq.
33. Alizadeh, Zabihullah, (1383), Book of Testaments, 4th edition, Tehran: Ferdous Publications.
34. Ali Mohammadi, Abbas Ali and others, (1399), Luqmani rule "Negative educational approach" with a look at the Children of Israel in the Holy Qur'an, Quarterly of Educational Teachings in the Qur'an and Hadith; The sixth year, (No. 11), pp. 179-162.
35. Karimi, Abdulazim, (2014), "Negative Education" against "Tadsiyah" as "Positive Education", Journal of Islamic Education, Year 10, (No. 21), pp. 111-131.
36. Karimi, Abdul Azim, (2013), "The negative method as a natural method in religious preaching", Tarbiat Tablighi Research Journal, second year, (No. 3-4, pp. 49-80..
37. Kilini, Muhammad bin Yaqub, (1411 A.H.), Al-Kafi, Vol.
38. Kamali, Hassan, (Bita), Secrets and secrets of social ethics, Tehran, Rushd publications.
39. Majlesi, Mohammad Baqer, (1404 AH), Bihar al-Anwar, Beirut, Al-Wafa Institute.
40. Misbah Yazdi, Mohammad Taqi, (12/23/2016), selection of ethics lesson, 20th session, Supreme Leader's Office, Imam Khomeini Educational and Research Institute, Tehran.
41. Moin, Mohammad, (Bita), Farhang Persiani Moin, vol.6, Tehran, Bina.
42. Maleki, Hassan, (2019), methods of education in the enlightened thought of the wise leader of the Islamic Revolution of Iran; out of place, out of place
43. Meybodi, Rashid al-Din Abulfazl (2013), Kashf al-Asrar and Adah al-Abrar (known as the interpretation of Khwaja Abdullah Ansari), Tehran, Amir Kabir.
44. Maulvi, Jalaluddin Mohammad, (2016), Masnavi Manavi, first book, Tehran, Gol Bita.
45. Naraghi, Mahdi, (2019), Islamic Ethics (excerpt from Jame Al-Saadat), translated by Jalaluddin Mojtaboi, Tehran, Hikmat.
46. Noel, Krol, (2001), "Detailed Book Review and Aesthetic Rating: Philosophical Essays", e-mail email@example.com